Dear Valued Customers,
With Coronavirus Virus (COVID-19) concerns increasingly growing throughout the world, we want to assure you that we are proactively implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing everything we can to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
Here are the actions we are taking:
- We have enhanced the techniques used to clean our vehicles after each repair. Our employees are paying special attention to interior and exterior customer touchpoints such as seats, steering wheels, door handles, and other hard surfaces.
- Applying seat and steering wheel covers to every vehicle upon check-in
- We are cleaning our facilities frequently with sanitizing products.
- We are taking precautions to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers, as well as, instructing all employees to be vigilant about frequent and proper handwashing.
- If you feel sick, please visit our Collision Centers at a future date, stay home and seek advice from your health care provider.
During this challenging time, many people understandably have concerns about their public interactions. If you have a planned collision repair, accessory installation, or estimate appointment, we look forward to seeing you and want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and healthy experience while you are at our facilities.
If you are in need of a collision estimate, we encourage you to use our Mobile Estimate Tool to submit photos of the damage safely from your home. Once the information is received, one of our Repair Planners will send you an estimate to repair the damage. If you decide to go forward with the repair, we are offering complimentary pick-up and drop off of your vehicle so you do not have to leave your home, as we want to take care of you and your vehicle.